We are committed to being a low fee Catholic College balancing state of the art facilities, growth and accessibility for families.
College Fees & Levies
|2017 Fee Structure – Standard Fees and Levies|
|YEAR LEVEL||TUITION FEE||COMPOSITE||TOTAL PER STUDENT|
|PLUS Family Capital Levy||1,200|
|This is one Capital Levy per family, regardless of the number of students enrolled and comprises of: a Building Levy $800 and a Digitech Levy $400. The Fee Table indicates standard Tuition Fee and Composite Levy per student, and the Family Capital Levy.|
Sibling discounts for concurrent enrolments as follows:
- 2nd child 10% of Tuition Fee
- 3rd child 15% of Tuition Fee
- 4th child 100% of Tuition FeeDiscount for lump-sum annual payment by 31 January 2016 = $200 per student.’Sibling’ for this purpose is sibling or step-sibling living in same household.
Non-Standard Fees Payable
- Laptop (Years 7) $150/student
- iPad (Years 8-9) $150/student
- Laptop (Yr 10-12) $300/student
- Books and eResources – via Booklist
- Uniform via our College Uniform Shop
- A Private Bus fare may be payable by some families on some bus routes. Such fares are payable to the Bus Company
- VET & VCAl subjects will be charged separately to the Family Account.
2017 School Fee Structure: Key points and changes at a glance
- Tuition Fee and Composite Levy each increase by approximately 4.25%
- Building Levy remains unchanged at $800, per family, per year & Digitech Levy remains unchanged at $400, per family, per year
- Parent contribution to student IT devices is outside the fee structure
- Families will again be billed annually at the commencement of school year, with ALL families required to enter into a payment arrangement across the months of February to November inclusive. The College will continue payment arrangements beyond November if funds are still owing
- Optional extras such as Music Lessons and overseas trips will only be approved if the family school fee account is in order.
- Charges for optional extras, and unforeseen costs (if any), will be billed during the year. A fee statement, showing all transactions, is available any time on request